Dancing is no rocket science. It's just a simple co-ordinated movement of limbs on the beats.
Except not really!
We often come across those dance lovers who find it excruciatingly difficult to go with the
flow. They really want not to look out of place, but the harder they try, the more outstanding
(pun intended) they look.
Here is a list of 8 types of dancers we come across at a dance party:
1. The solo artist- Remember the person who would stand normally with the
group having a good time and as soon as the music starts, wham! There they go
flaunting the best moves possible. The group might do a funny chicken dance or
the world famous ketchup song dance, but this guy/girl will be like a ballerina taking
pirouettes on the dance floor.
2. Trippy dancer- Whether you play bhangara, EDM, Bollywood remix or house
all the way, they will be on their own trip and stick to the same step for the whole
party. This signature step is mostly head banging coordinated with a single hand
waving in the air. Yeah baby!
3. Pappu can't dance sala- Just like the famous song from the movie 'Jane tu
ya jane na', this dorky looking girl/guy will magically transform into a contestant
from 'So you think you can dance' with music. For the whole night you won't be
able to get over the shock that he/she can REALLY dance!
4. Pappu really can't dance- This poor pappu really can't dance. And nobody
has the heart to tell this to him/her. They will walk around feeling that they are
doing Michael Jackson's moonwalk while they would be really doing a 'I have mud
all over my shoes' move. Tsk Tsk.
5. Super shy dancer- He/she hates dancing and is cursing the moment they
agreed to attend the party. In a rain dance party they will awkwardly stand in
the most arid corner and give the grumpy cat look to others. A word of caution,
dragging them to the dance floor may result in scratches and hisses.
6. The item girl- The wanna-be center of attraction who has by-hearted all the
original steps from the video and is gonna show it all off on the dance floor. They
are Sheila, Munni and Hrithik Roshan personified and you wouldn't wanna enter a
dance battle with them. Seriously!
7. I love this song guy- Every few minutes on every second track that the DJ
plays these party lovers are going to yell, “I love this song!” And they love a lot of
songs, so they are going to drunk dance their way to it till the end. Mostly, these
are the most tired people by the end of the party and can be found cozily snuggled
by the morning still muttering, 'I love this song.'
8. Mr/Miss Choreographer- Oh you didn't know that this was not a
choreographed dance party? Because it wasn't! But nobody told them, so they are
gonna teach you every single dance move that they think is perfect on the song
even when you just want to follow your heart and go with the flow.