5 Reasons why you should visit Jodhpur’s Flamenco & Gypsy Festival!
Jodhpur Flamenco & Gypsy Festival is a one of kind festival which hosts the fusion of two authentic cultures. It’s the ultimate destination to witness the blend of our very own Rajasthani folk culture with Flamenco. We present to you five reasons why paying a visit to this festival is a must!
1. You get the opportunity to witness performances of renowned artists from all over the world like Pepe Habichuela, Josemi Carmona and Chano Dominguez!
2. Celebrate the fusion of two different cultures, a mesmerizing experience indeed. As rightly depicted in the picture below, where you can see a Flamenco performer matching beats with her fellow Rajasthani performer. This is the entire essence of the festival!
3. Enthral in the beauty of Mehrangarh Fort, which is said to be one of the most well-kept forts in India! You know its beauty is worth witnessing when you hear a quote by Rudyard Kipling about this fort-“A palace that might have been built by Titans and coloured by the morning sun”
4. It helps in contributing towards keeping our culture alive. India has a rich heritage and promoting and encouraging it is our responsibility! J
5. Many attendees come to see this festival and then go to explore the rugged and beautiful structures in Rajasthan. It serves a dual purpose. Attending the festival and a tour of a state which carries our rich heritage in abundance! J
Hurry up and book your #BIGTICKET to this exciting festival!