1. We all know there isn’t a better way to beat the heat than playing with water! And where will you get water in abundance? Of course, a water park. Adlabs Aquamagica is your ultimate destination to not only survive the heat but also an opportunity to play in water till your heart’s content.
2. How many of you like a bit of adventure and thrill? Then the perfect event for you is The Earth Quest which will be at Coorg in April. A perfect way to spend an extended weekend full of thrill, adventure and lots of mud!
3. Do you know what the ultimate treat for music and dance enthusiasts is? You will get an insight into not just one, but two cultures! Their fusion will leave you asking for more. Rajasthani folk and Spain’s flamenco. Can you guess the name? Jodhpur’s Flamenco and Gypsy Festival will be as interesting as it sounds!
4. Another fun idea is to watch a series of movies with your friends. I’m sure you all have that one favourite series of movies which you can watch endlessly. Watching re-runs of such movies is a great way to spend a lazy summer.
5. A perfect combination of adult, kids’ and family rides. We have two such destinations for you! Essel World an Adlabs Imagica are two amusement parks that should be on your bucket list this summer!
6. Do you find happiness in the happiness of others? Then you have an entire summer to spend at an orphanage or old-age home. It really is one of the best ways to utilise your time, just to spread happiness. The contentment you take back home is priceless.